Matt Calvert

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Yes he's been very very good. Surprised by the +/- number, but that's more of a team stat. His forecheck and speed is very valuable for the team and I love his play so far. His ceiling is probably 3rd line checking forward wh ocan pitch in a few points.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
He has been one of the consistently hardest working guys on this team so far. Shows good speed, and some excellent tenacity for the puck.

I agree that he will be a good third liner that will eventually be able to contribute some goal scoring. A young guy, on a young team that will hopefully develop positively with the rest of the young guys.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Surprised by the +/- number, but that's more of a team stat.

After this game, he's in sole possession of worst +/- on the Blue Jackets with that -6 (Tyutin and Prospal were both +1 tonight).

I've liked what I've seen, too, but that's not the sort of thing to just casually ignore.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Very much how I feel. I think next year goes a long way in determining his future role with the organ-I-zation.

Yep, he works his ass off, and has stood out on the PK, but he's realistically still a 4th line guy in my opinion, until he takes his game to the next level. He had a couple nasty wristers tonight, nice to see him relax and shoot the puck. He's good enough to be here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad