Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Frodo-Hug-Samwise-Elijah-Wood-Sean-Astin.gif

Farewell @Webster

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
I was actually thinking along the lines of Larry and it must be crossing JG's mind, too. I mean, what was the last Rangers line that consistently scored like this night in and night out? Jagr's? If Zooks brings back a 2nd+ a middling prospect, as I've said all along, then if I'm JG he's going nowhere.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
I was actually thinking along the lines of Larry and it must be crossing JG's mind, too. I mean, what was the last Rangers line that consistently scored like this night in and night out? Jagr's? If Zooks brings back a 2nd+ a middling prospect, as I've said all along, then if I'm JG he's going nowhere.

How on earth are we supposed to draft goaltenders then?:sarcasm:

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
LB: "Derek Stepan will not be traded"

Narrator: "Derek Stepan was, in fact, traded a short while later"

Let's not say he's "very reliable"

Pulling the Stepan card again...

Brooks has more inside access than any other reporter, he's the one I'd trust.

Matz03

May 5, 2015
Boulder, CO
Been thinking a lot about this lately knowing he’ll be gone soon, outside of Hank I can’t think of another Ranger the last 10 years I’ve liked more, both as a player and person, who’s done more for this team year over year. Looking back he’s beem so underrated by this fan base. Would be happy to resign him this summer while letting the rebuild continue.

Ibewlu3

Nov 19, 2017
I saw this when i woke up!!! Turned up a troll supposedly

Attachments

• E3380038-AE42-4767-ACF0-7443F3488B77.png
    E3380038-AE42-4767-ACF0-7443F3488B77.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Hope not. Imma miss him but his time on this team should be done

Why? He is a guy it would actually make sense to re-sign. He knows the situation and would be buying into the rebuild. Moreover, worse comes to worse, we flip him for assets next deadline (or in the future).

I mean, I don't see any reason not to try and re-sign him next year. He is the ideal vet to have as a model for these young guys.

The only reason would be if you're a cap snob. Obviously, Zucc isn't getting some crazy money and the situation with the Rangers and the cap is far from being an issue anytime soon. I would much rather re-sign Zucc then blow probably double on Panarin.

YetAnotherNorwegian

Nov 1, 2010
If someone offers him big money, I hope he takes it. But I have this sneaking feeling that if the Rangers offer him something in the same ballpark as what he has now, but with a shorter term, he'll sign here.

His career earnings from Rangers will be $20-25 million this summer. He's already set for life and will have jobs and endorsement deals thrown after him when he comes home. I'm sure he wouldn't object to cashing in, but if it's 6 million in Arizona or 4.5 in NYC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad