Player Discussion Mats Zuccarello Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Watching France vs Norway on Norwegian TV and there have already been 2 Zuuc commercials. One for sandwiches and I think the other one was for cell phone service. He's a big-time celebrity in Norway, that's for sure!

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yes, that`s a great achievement for sure and fun to watch hockey in Olympic as well. :)

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
When Zucc meets Kim Yung Un anything can happen. Apocalypse ending a la Lord of the Rings?

Hopefully the Norwegian team boards a plane to Pyeongchang in South Korea, not Pyongyang in North Korea :D

Guffawstev

Apr 26, 2012
Mats Zuccarello interview (2016) - english subtitles
Zucca on his career, why he chose to play for the norwegian national team and the smell in the wardrobe.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
As weird as it might sound, it was fairly easy for me to understand, because Scandinavian languages are quite similar to Dutch. All Germanic (Except for Finnish)

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
As weird as it might sound, it was fairly easy for me to understand, because Scandinavian languages are quite similar to Dutch. All Germanic (Except for Finnish)

Yeah true that- I don`t understand finish as well with their native language. :)

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
I can help but think about how ridiculous Norwegian must sound to someone who doesn't know it.

I can read and write it passably and can pull words out of conversations now and then, but when I tried to speak to people when I went to Bergen/Voss/Flam they were like "Yeah we don't know what you're saying and we all speak English anyway so..."

I just wanted a burger, lady..the dude at Hagelin Sisters understood :(

member 116805

Team Europe practice lines:

Trios de @TeamEUR_WCH:
Boedker-Kopitar-Zuccarello
Tatar-Nielsen-Hossa
Gaborik-Draisaitl-Niederreiter
Vanek-Bellemare-Hansen/Rieder #WCH2016

Looks like Zucc landed himself a decent Center man and LW

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004