Player Discussion Mats Zuccarello

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I mean we expected that. Either somewhere during the Western Canada trip or when the team comes back and they face Philly at home in the first game of April.

We'll see if Zuccarello travels with the team when the trip starts or if he doesn't .

Last edited:

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
I mean we expected that. Either somewhere during the Western Canada trip or when the team comes back and they face Philly at home in the first game of April.

We'll see if Zuccarello travels with the team when the trip starts or if he doesn't .
Idk why, but I had it in my head it would be more like 8-10 games.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
He's alive! Norwegian TV just met him in a coffee bar.

In the video he tells about his rehab (native language). Not much new, but here's basically what he said..

"As it looks now we're heading for the playoffs, perhaps I'll be ready for some of the last games of the season. If I'm lucky"
"I feel like I'm in better shape than ever before, I hope I have four-five good years left in this league"

Zucca (31) snart uten kontrakt: - Jeg har fire-fem gode år igjen

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018

In the video he tells about his rehab (native language). Not much new, but here's basically what he said..

"As it looks now we're heading for the playoffs, perhaps I'll be ready for some of the last games of the season. If I'm lucky"
"I feel like I'm in better shape than ever before, I hope I have four-five good years left in this league"

422967.jpg

Winston2018

Winston The Maltipoo
Feb 5, 2018
NNJ

I figured it out, Webster is Zukes Girlfriend acting as covert PR.

Reactions: Guffawstev

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
:laugh::sarcasm:

Obviously he thought I was amazing duh

I didn't even ask for his autograph though I only had my Heiskanen jersey with me. Rough times considering that may be the only time I meet him

They're taking care of him like he's made of gold. And after the injury he decided to stay in a hotel room and be with the team instead of going to New York where he owns an apartment.

So I think there's love in the air, and a contract. Then get his jersey and have it signed :nod:

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I`m excited to see him play hockey again, and it will be fun and hopefully there are some meaningful games if he manage to get healthy before the regular season end. At least Tampa which won the president throphy took an important win over Arizona last morning. :)

Reactions: Blindsummit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad