Injury Report: Mats Zuccarello DTD Groin Strain

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I guess if Howden is good to go tomorrow, we don't need a callup?

Slot Howden back into 3C with Fast and Vesey. Lias or Chytil up to wing on the 1st with the other 4c?

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Namestnikov Zibanejad Andersson
Kreider Hayes Buchnevich
Vesey Howden Fast
Mcleod Chytil Spooner

My guess at least.

I think that's right.

Having difficulty drafting the lines that I want, but I'd be curious to see Chytil with Namestnikov and Buchnevich...I like Fast and Lias together...and I keep flirting with the thought of Howden with Kreider...

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Uh oh Webster probably called in sick to work today, it's an emotional time for him.

I hope he survives Zucc's injury.

Funny guy...

I already know, happened last game with 6 mins to go. He will not play this weekend, will stay at home. Groin strains suck.

I guess the Rangers start losing now lol

Reactions: GodlyRangers

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Wow, Zucch never gets hurt......only time i can remember he has been out was getting nailed with McD shot, which cost us dearly. Get well Zuccha.

Reactions: will1066

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Wow, Zucch never gets hurt......only time i can remember he has been out was getting nailed with McD shot, which cost us dearly. Get well Zuccha.
Didn't he break a bone in his hand blocking a shot in his early career too?

member 116805

Yes, Feb 2014. Out three weeks. It was in the Sochi Olympics btw.
Broke his wrist blocking a shot against the sabres. Also, while in Hartford he broke his hand getting it stuck in the camera hole in the glass

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Top 6 player out with an injury, Quinner trying to figure out how to keep McLeod and Chytil together on the 4th line

tenor.gif

Reactions: will1066

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Zucc has been one of my favourite Rangers since he got here. The writing was on the wall for him to start the season, but I was really hoping that he'd get to spend his last stretch here winning board battles and threading impossible passes (and coincidentally raising his trade value).

But it's looking more and more like he's going to be going gently into that good night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->