Mats Sundin's Most Associated Leafs Teammate

Most Associated Leafs Teammate

• Total voters

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
As someone who didn't get to start watching until the later years of Sundin's career, this has got to be Tucker and Kaberle

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Truth is, one can hardly remember Mats with Doug, Alex or Stumpy. Their time together was far too short.

Kaberle, Tucker, and Domi stand out on this list.

However, the correct answers (not mentioned in the list) are:

Hoglund
Renberg
Berezin
Antropov
Modin
Ponikarovsky
McAuley
Yushkevich (sp)
McCabe

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
almo . just for the reason what he was able to do with sundin was unbelievable at times. his slick saucer across the crease comes to mind. sundin just looked at him in awe as he tapped it in . pointed at him right after the goal

bluumax

Mar 7, 2008
Suppose this depends a little on how old you are etc, but for me i associate Sundin with Kaberle, Tucker, Antropov and Ponikarovsky.

Might not be who he was best with, i do have some brief memories of the Roberts and Mogilny, which just speaks to how much of a shame his last 5 seasons here were in terms of who we put around him.

BodaciousBeefBazooka

Go Leafs Go
Apr 4, 2013
Toronto
Obviously Tomas Kaberle. 100% They played together the longest time. When I think of the Sundin era I think of Tomas Kaberle as his most associated team member on that list. Why over 20 people clicked a player who only played 3 seasons with the guy **cough**Mogilny voters **cough** or 4 seasons **cough** Gary Roberts voters **cough** Kaberle played with Sundin for nearly 10 years. Thread is most associated team member not most associated linemate. Get your head out of the gutter.

Last edited:

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Obviously Tomas Kaberle. 100% They played together the longest time. When I think of the Sundin era I think of Tomas Kaberle as his most associated team member on that list. Why over 20 people clicked a player who only played 3 seasons with the guy **cough**Mogilny voters **cough** or 4 seasons **cough** Gary Roberts voters **cough** Kaberle played with Sundin for nearly 10 years. Thread is most associated team member not most associated linemate. Get your head out of the gutter.
Roberts did have a few seasons of playing on Sundin's line, so that's a consideration for selecting him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->