Player Discussion Mathieu Perreault

frenchcanayan

Jul 26, 2021
Another first round pick on the trade market, good veteran presence with playoffs experience. If the other team don’t want to win the cup screw them you hang up. We’re the only ones with players to sell so the value is sky high everytime.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
If anything, I see him as the guy to keep while others are hopefully traded out.

... I mean if you can trade Dvorak, Armia and Hoffman, you do so.

I'd take a pick but think anything after a 5th is quite low. I'd consider keeping him if all we're getting is a 6th or 7th.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Another first round pick on the trade market, good veteran presence with playoffs experience. If the other team don’t want to win the cup screw them you hang up. We’re the only ones with players to sell so the value is sky high everytime.

I think a lot of our players have "effective post season player" because of our run last year. But I'm not expecting them to get 1sts. Maybe 2nds, 3rds, and 4ths.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I'd take a pick but think anything after a 5th is quite low. I'd consider keeping him if all we're getting is a 6th or 7th.

Not to mention we already have a lot of high picks.
I still think Perreault is more the warm body that should be counted on in the case we move bigger fishes, and bigger caproom, at the deadline. We can't afford to not move Dvorak and Hoffman if we can get at least some kind of asset for them; in that case, we need Perreault in the lineup. Perreault is UFA at the end of the season.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Perreault plays for our team? Since when! The dude got hit in the eye in September, didn't he? It is amazing how long some veteran players have stayed out of the lineup. I'm still trying to figure out if he was a useful signing or not ... way too little data to decide.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad