Mathieu Perreault, 4 goal game!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So he had 20 minutes to earn someone else $1M, but he couldn't be bothered to do that small favour and score a goal? What a selfish player.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
JzUDAv8.jpg

Montoya saved this while MP was on 4 goals.

Oct 18, 2011
In one of the stupidest moves of the summer, Bob Murray decided to non tender Perreault and allow him to become a UFA.

Now Anaheim is starved for offense and skilled players, very dumb move and not surprised to see how good he's been for the Jets.

204*

hes a really likeable person to it seems really glad we have him for 3 more years and in his prime so patient and just a smart smart player went 5 hole for the 5th .. wish he knew about the possible million bet he shoots instead

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
****ing George McPhee. What a complete dope that guy was. God he sucked.

Matty Purrutu was a favorite of mine. He was our 1C when Backstrom got Bourque'd and did quite well. If we would have kept him we'd have our 2C instead of trying to covert Kuznetsov or Burakovsky into centers.

Jets fans, is he still incredibly streaky? The big knock on Matty P in DC was he would look like an All Star for 4 or 5 games and then disappear for 20 games.

Whileee

May 29, 2010

Matty Purrutu was a favorite of mine. He was our 1C when Backstrom got Bourque'd and did quite well. If we would have kept him we'd have our 2C instead of trying to covert Kuznetsov or Burakovsky into centers.

Jets fans, is he still incredibly streaky? The big knock on Matty P in DC was he would look like an All Star for 4 or 5 games and then disappear for 20 games.

He had a very slow start (only 3 assists in the first 19 games), but he's been on a tear for the past 20+ games. It seems that he's really clicked playing the wing with Scheifele and Frolik.

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow

he had a slow start points-wise but not play-wise

he's been good to mostly excellent all season

I may be biased

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->