Confirmed with Link: Mathieu Darche named Dir. of Hockey Operations | Roest, Pushor & Murray promoted to AGM

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Darche also played for the Hamilton Bulldogs in the AHL in 2009-2010 which was run by JBB when he was still apart of the Habs organization.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
I can't speak for waterboy, but I haven't really seen anyone suggesting we abandon the offensive side of our guys. It's about getting physical, two-way players. Maybe that cuts off a bit of the offensive potential, but you should probably get a more 'complete' player (and team, more importantly).
Totally understand, Pyth - but we've been drafting these types, too.

Though we've traded a few away...

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
My hope is the organization begins a trend of drafting bigger, stronger and more physical players. Since NHL will not change officiating in the playoffs, we must add players who are NOT 5'9" and weigh 175 lbs soaken wet!

I would still take a point then someone like that. If it pans out like point then there value is going be a lot more. Can get size in FA or trade for someone like a reaves.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Story on Darche from February.

He does have broadcasting experience (although in French), so he could fill in for the Andy spot.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
They said he will be doing salary cap management and part of contract negotiations
I'm figuring that's directed towards the broadcasting part of the comment, not the video.

Sun probably isn't going to want to pass up utilizing (when available) someone with so much on-camera experience.

We may be seeing more of Mathieu Darche than it may initially seem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->