Mathieu Carle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anfernic

Feb 19, 2003
Quebec city
Visit site
He has great size, 6,0 223 pounds and he seems to be good since the beginning of the season 2 goals and 2 assist in 13 games for a 16 years old defencman.

Also is +/- ratio is one of the best of his loosing team.

I think that he is 2006 eligible IMO he is in the early favourites and maybe top ten.

Are you agree

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I have seen Carle play a couple times and his size im pretty sure is miss quoted. He looks around 6'00 195. Not 233.

He is a great defensemen though. Very offensive. If he can improve his defenseive play he could be a high pick. Top 10 seems like a bit of a stretch though.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Anfernic said:
He has great size, 6,0 223 pounds and he seems to be good since the beginning of the season 2 goals and 2 assist in 13 games for a 16 years old defencman.

Also is +/- ratio is one of the best of his loosing team.

I think that he is 2006 eligible IMO he is in the early favourites and maybe top ten.

Are you agree

Hmm alotta people are gonna be confusing him with recently drafted Shark, Matthew Carle. I know I already did...definitely a strange coincidence.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Patty Ice XXX said:
Hmm alotta people are gonna be confusing him with recently drafted Shark, Matthew Carle. I know I already did...definitely a strange coincidence.

You know what else is freaky?

Bathurst has the dman Mathieu Carle and also have a centermen Carl Mathieu.

The announcers are having a field day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->