Confirmed with Link: Mathias Brome loaned to Orebro

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Interesting, Brome coming to NA... I thought he would stay the whole season... But add to new player to camp roster/pool

I thought SHL guys can't come over

Reactions: Gniwder

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
The dark horse for me to make the wings roster. With it sounding like there is kind of a taxi squad could see a guy like Erne getting waived and just going on the taxi squad if he doesn’t get claimed. Wouldn’t hate something like:

bert- Larkin-Martha
Zadina-Namestnikov- Ryan
Brome- Rass-Fabbri
Helm- Glendenning- Svech

if we land a guy like Tyler Johnson then it adds more depth and can push a guy like Namestnikov to the wing or even Rass. This forward corps at least has some depth that can score at an okay rate. A lot better than it’s been the past few years

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Interesting, Brome coming to NA... I thought he would stay the whole season... But add to new player to camp roster/pool

He was kind of the only exception. Maybe because it was the old team, or something, had a contract with NHL clause, so technically he could have belonged on that team.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada

My understanding is players playing their first season in the shl have to stick it out but players that have been in the league before can leave

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Hope they'll pull that Tyler Johnson and Killorn trades and we'll see:

Helm - Larkin - Mantha
Killorn - Filppula - Johnson
Fabbri - Nielsen - Bertuzzi
Brome - Namestnikov - Erne
Zadina - Rasmussen - Ryan
Smith - Glendening - Gagner
Svechnikov - Pearson - Hirose
Hmm 8.6 minute TOI on average. I like it. We'll just wear the other team's forwards down so hard by always being fresh!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad