Post-Game Talk: Matheson and Reimer special lead to 3rd period choke job

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
As a Canadian that moved down here 15 years ago from Toronto, I was ready to embrace my new team with Neuwendyk and Roberts. 15 years later I’m going to start rooting for the Leafs again because I have no idea what the f*** this franchise is doing.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I think the most think already sayed. I dont think the false is on Reimer he made some amazing saves earlier in teh game and later been unlucky.

But 4-5 Players watching the Puck before push the opponent Player away, was the first big mistake.
And then after 3-4 good games, the Matheson show appearing again. 2 mistakes or misplays in under 30 second lead to the 3.2 winning Goal and as usual. In the last 10 minutes of the game.
I would say matheson and Reimer/luongo bad in the beginning of the season are the two Main Storys this Season. Sure there was also a few SideStorys but those two are really special.

I think with McCoshen wait to play i think its time for Pysyk/weegar, Brown/McCoshen and Bench matheson for 2-3 Games. There is now after 40 games in the Season no excuse for him to play with him all the Time. When he and they cost as Game after Game.

Where are the Insider, cause it would be really interisting. What the GM´s and Coaches think on him. And not the usual Media blabla i believe on him he stay with us. That shit or garanty did Tallon also said to Bjugstad in the Beginning of the Season. Where it was ending everyone knows how.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
As a Canadian that moved down here 15 years ago from Toronto, I was ready to embrace my new team with Neuwendyk and Roberts. 15 years later I’m going to start rooting for the Leafs again because I have no idea what the **** this franchise is doing.

Signing the breadman and winning the Stanley Cup next season! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad