Matej Trojovsky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Does anybody have any information on what type of player this guy is and does anybody have any information regarding how he has played this season? I'm really curious as to Matej's chances of winning a spot on the roster next season are, becuse i've heard some great things. Can anybody help me out?

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Caniacforever said:
Does anybody have any information on what type of player this guy is and does anybody have any information regarding how he has played this season? I'm really curious as to Matej's chances of winning a spot on the roster next season are, becuse i've heard some great things. Can anybody help me out?

He's HUGE (6'5'' 235) and he plays with a mean streak. Thats about all I could tell you from I've seen. Not a bad scrapper either.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
monster_bertuzzi said:
He's HUGE (6'5'' 235) and he plays with a mean streak. Thats about all I could tell you from I've seen. Not a bad scrapper either.

Excellent. It's exactly what the 'Canes need on the blueline.

Does anybody have any insight about his defensive work?

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
He really impressed me on the Pats. It surprised me that JR took him in the 4th round, but if he were to become awesome at everything he's currently good at, you've got yourselves a great d-man. He is quite big and can play a mean game, but don't expect much offense from him, unless he improves that part of his game.

One may argue that he was picked up in the expansion draft by Everett, but that may have been more about the Import ruling(two imports per team) than anything else. He possibly might see action in Lowell next year.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
ducksflytogether said:
He really impressed me on the Pats. It surprised me that JR took him in the 4th round, but if he were to become awesome at everything he's currently good at, you've got yourselves a great d-man. He is quite big and can play a mean game, but don't expect much offense from him, unless he improves that part of his game.

One may argue that he was picked up in the expansion draft by Everett, but that may have been more about the Import ruling(two imports per team) than anything else. He possibly might see action in Lowell next year.

Well, this kid certainly was a project where he was taken but he really impressed me as well as the organization with his play in camp. I was just curious on what others thought about his style of game and potential. So basically, what you're saying is that Trojovsky does a lot of things well but nothing great? Is he more of a big hitter or a stick checker? Would his game at his level of development right now translate well into the NHL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->