Prospect Info: Matej Pekar, C (OHL) Barrie Colts - Drafted 2018 (94 OA) , not qualified, signed AHL deal with Hartford

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Like other WJC players, inactive recently, and all dropped a few a spots in the scoring race...

From the 40's down to 57, but as expected all players in the WJC dropped.

57)C12Pekar, MatejBAR33142236
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

MayDayMayDay

Out here doing time bandit shit...
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Good for him. Haven't admittedly seen him much, but hearing good things. Hope his development continues to trend upward.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
It'll be interesting to see how his shoulder has rehab'd.

Pretty sure that is what the Sabres are thinking, too. Call him up, have their doctors / trainers examine the shoulder directly.

Even if he doesn't get into a game this year its a good move.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Pretty sure that is what the Sabres are thinking, too. Call him up, have their doctors / trainers examine the shoulder directly.

Even if he doesn't get into a game this year its a good move.
He signed his ELC, I believe the Sabres medical staff could have looked at his shoulder at any time.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
He signed his ELC, I believe the Sabres medical staff could have looked at his shoulder at any time.

Oh, I agree. Just probably easier this way plus the trainers can see him in action and how well / how sore his shoulder is after a practice or workout. That was really my point.

Doohickie

Ft Worth (from Bflo)
Feb 16, 2013
He's the dude that flattened Dahlin during camp, isn't he? I can't wait to turn him loose on the NHL.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Collarbone breaks often fuse stronger when they heal. I don’t think it will be any issue whatsoever, once he’s cleared for everything and in proper shape.

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Super pumped to see him with the Amerks. Actually a good situation there once for the first time in a decade.

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
He's the dude that flattened Dahlin during camp, isn't he? I can't wait to turn him loose on the NHL.
Yup ;) Dahlin got him back though. Thats just one point to backup this kids heart, he is going to be an absolute warrior for us.

Deleted member 27798

Is Pekar eligible for the AHL next season. Not sure, if this stint is something the Sabres could do on a temp basis because his OHL club is eliminated? Help?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->