GWT: Matchweek 19

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Clean sheets and luck.

They're getting clean sheets in completely different ways. Leicester got them by bunkering down, Liverpool is getting them by absolutely dominating games.

As for luck, Liverpool has had a couple bounces, but no more than most winners seem to receive. How many points did City earn in the last couple minutes or in stoppage time last year?

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
They're getting clean sheets in completely different ways. Leicester got them by bunkering down, Liverpool is getting them by absolutely dominating games.

As for luck, Liverpool has had a couple bounces, but no more than most winners seem to receive. How many points did City earn in the last couple minutes or in stoppage time last year?

Notice I never said anything about style of play. Just the results they're getting.

They should've have lost to City and tied Everton. In reason memory have you remember such a lucky goal that Pickford gifted them that other team's have gotten? Plus the numerous blunders that went unpunished by Alisson.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Currently wearing an Arsenal jersey with a Brighton coat and both teams scarves. Seems strange supporting two teams but it just had to be done to keep the peace within the family :p. Should be a fun game!

The Arsenal team set up looks good! On the Brighton side of things Locadia finally gets a chance to start and try and prove to CH that he is a solid player.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Not so long ago City had a seemingly insurmountable pace in goal differential compared to LFC and now they don't even have that either.

Lol oh my God and I didn't think it could get worse for them

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Notice I never said anything about style of play. Just the results they're getting.

They should've have lost to City and tied Everton. In reason memory have you remember such a lucky goal that Pickford gifted them that other team's have gotten? Plus the numerous blunders that went unpunished by Alisson.
That's how titles are won

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Watching Koscielny is a disheartening. It's like watching your dog towards the end.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Technically 6 on Tottenham :laugh:.
They arent going to go away either but they are in the easiest part of their season, and Liverpool is in their hardest. Tottenham also has two extra games against Chelsea that wont be fun and a brutal January.

Its a long league, and you can't count City out yet either.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Locadia giving up on balls too easy when ever he plays. He then complains about getting no minutes.

Also what a save by Matty Ryan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad