GDT: Match tre: Alla hagla för Silfverberg! Ducks vs Jets. Klockan 5:00 PM PST 10/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
This game is a reminder to us all, this is Teemu's last season. And I know we've been cherishing every game he plays, but I'm gonna do it extra hard for the rest of the season.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
I don't even consider what comes out of the Times as coverage. It's more like the random articles you might find on NHL.com or TSN or whatever.

The bottom line is that it's quite pathetic we have an NHL team and beer league coverage of it.

The LAT doesn't even send a writer on the road with the Ducks; they write the articles from AP feeds of the Ducks road games.

I guess we'll find out what the starting line ups will be once the radio feed is on.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Lol at Maroon sitting out. Why not sit Palms down? Not like he deserves to play over Maroon based on the last two games.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Maroon only played six minutes last night so there's something there that BB doesn't like.

Lindholm playing, playing with beauch.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Lol at Maroon sitting out. Why not sit Palms down? Not like he deserves to play over Maroon based on the last two games.

They are not gonna sit Palms he just signed a new contract and is one of our better players, with that logic lets sit Perry too

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I finally get my wish! Lindholm playing on the top pairing!

These are the pairings I've wanted (except I would like Souray in for Lovejoy on pairing 2 when healthy)

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
Not expecting much from 1st back to back game of the season. They need to have a good start in order to get some points out of this one.

All I know is that this will be a very exciting game for Teemu. And for Magnus as well! Go DUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->