TV: MasterChef 2023 - United Tastes Of America

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Newton never impressed me. Not sad to see Adam go. Yachecia and Gabriel were lucky they weren't the ones that had to cook against each other. I don't see Gabriel lasting much longer.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Knew Jenny was going to be eliminated. She didn't talk all season and then suddenly she was in focus for the majority of an episode.

Sep 19, 2008
Sad to see Caitlin go but it had to happen

Cate continues to look very strong. Would not object to her winning the whole thing. Cool thing is she applied for the show last year but didn't get out of the audition stage. Kind of like Luca.

Sep 19, 2008
Gordon flipping out over the truffles, saying No, no no...just way too funny

Also agree on Jeff. Although I think they'll keep him around because he did just enough. But he just seems like he can't control himself. He's always brooding and overreacting and flipping out. Can't see him lasting much longer

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Gordon flipping out over the truffles, saying No, no no...just way too funny

Also agree on Jeff. Although I think they'll keep him around because he did just enough. But he just seems like he can't control himself. He's always brooding and overreacting and flipping out. Can't see him lasting much longer
His time is definitely running out, thankfully.

I was surprised Caitlin & Jeff were picked last in the Replica challenge, even though Eboni & Yachecia were missing just about everything on their own platter, definitely puzzling. I did laugh when Jeff rated theirs a 7...quite comical.

In my opinion, the competition is Jason's to lose at this point.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
His time is definitely running out, thankfully.

I was surprised Caitlin & Jeff were picked last in the Replica challenge, even though Eboni & Yachecia were missing just about everything on their own platter, definitely puzzling. I did laugh when Jeff rated theirs a 7...quite comical.

In my opinion, the competition is Jason's to lose at this point.

I'd put Jason, Cate, Dino and possibly Eboni in the top-3 or 4 but we'll see who the shock elimination is next week.

Sep 19, 2008
I told you they offer candidates jobs / training and they accept all the time

That's what makes this show so great

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Damn, Gabriel almost a winner when Gordon promised to pay for his culinary school and take care of his parents. :handclap: AND Aarón Sanchez offering him a job. :handclap:

Right choice in the second episode, why bother sending anyone home is they all passed the test with flying colors. Jeff really does suck at team challenges, mostly due to hsi own behaviour. Eboni does act like total b-word at times, though I can imagine that her kids are well behaved having to live with that tough lady 24/7. :laugh:

The preview seemed to indicate that no one was sitting out the elimination test.

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Damn, Gabriel almost a winner when Gordon promised to pay for his culinary school and take care of his parents. :handclap: AND Aarón Sanchez offering him a job. :handclap:

Right choice in the second episode, why bother sending anyone home is they all passed the test with flying colors. Jeff really does suck at team challenges, mostly due to hsi own behaviour. Eboni does act like total b-word at times, though I can imagine that her kids are well behaved having to live with that tough lady 24/7. :laugh:

The preview seemed to indicate that no one was sitting out the elimination test.
Very nice of them to do that for Gabriel, indeed, that's gotta be just as good as winning the whole thing, definitely couldn't complain.

Eboni seems as if she's doing it up for the cameras a bit with the attitude, really starting to get old.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Lots of black ladies are actually like that. I don't think she's playing up anything lol.

She can for sure cook though.

Great episode

Sep 19, 2008
I believe that's the second time that no one was eliminated in a pressure test, but I could be wrong. I've seen another episode a while back where no one went home.

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Lots of black ladies are actually like that. I don't think she's playing up anything lol.

She can for sure cook though.

Great episode
I just think it's hilarious when she was talking to Jeff saying "if we weren't here I'd do this and that to you", going way over the top and being over dramatic. Don't think she realizes she's not in Chicago anymore, and on National TV, so perhaps she could try to set an example for her 4 kids she goes on and on about. Not going to hold my breath though on that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad