[Master Thread] On going first goal of the Game: 4/19 Vs. Anaheim Ducks 8PM MT

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I was thinking of adding to next season's version the option of selecting the game winner, kind of a pick first goal scorer OR pick the game winner but after Meth's suggestion of dumping the favourites and making the order of the pick worth more, I'm thinking maybe something like

First Scorer: Pick #1 - 5 points or Pick #2 - 3 points
Game Winner: Pick #3 - +1

So even if you don't get the scorer, you still get a shot at getting a point with the game winner. You can also select no game winner as a valid choice.

If you guys like that idea, I might even be able to get it ready in time for the playoffs.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
I was thinking of adding to next season's version the option of selecting the game winner, kind of a pick first goal scorer OR pick the game winner but after Meth's suggestion of dumping the favourites and making the order of the pick worth more, I'm thinking maybe something like

First Scorer: Pick #1 - 5 points or Pick #2 - 3 points
Game Winner: Pick #3 - +1

So even if you don't get the scorer, you still get a shot at getting a point with the game winner. You can also select no game winner as a valid choice.

If you guys like that idea, I might even be able to get it ready in time for the playoffs.
I'd leave out the no GWG option, because a loss is far more likely than picking the exact guy to score the winner.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Okay making tweaks to our new format. So,

Pick 1 - 5 points
Pick 2 - 3 points
Pick shutout (only one pick allowed) - 1 point?

I think shutout should be counted as a player and the same as the others and could be picked for either. But picking a shutout against in the playoffs is certainly grounds for eternal damnation.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Okay, I made the following tweaks:

- No more favourites
- Shutout counts as one pick
- Pick #1 = 5 points, Pick #2 = 3 points
- Getting the correct situation = +1, except if you pick Shutout

Scores will be reset the day before the playoffs start and we'll continue tallying until we're eliminated.

WeegarUnderwood

Fan of Intangibles
Jan 13, 2014
Vancouver, B.C
See you guys in the playoffs

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->