Mass Effect: Legendary Edition | Spring 2021

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Bioware has confirmed that they'll be editing certain cutscenes to focus less on Miranda's ass and femshep sitting like a dude when she has a dress on.

The horny teenagers who romanced her like 10 years ago are about to be disappointed when they realize the ass is most of her character.

The other thing also makes sense because I always found it weird as f*** that femshep would just sit there with a gaping maw of an open dress (couldn't see anything but still.) One of the girls I went to school with who was big into the series always joked she was either trying to assert her dominance or was "airing it out"

Can't wait to see the faux outrage over this.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Bioware has confirmed that they'll be editing certain cutscenes to focus less on Miranda's ass and femshep sitting like a dude when she has a dress on.

The horny teenagers who romanced her like 10 years ago are about to be disappointed when they realize the ass is most of her character.

The other thing also makes sense because I always found it weird as f*** that femshep would just sit there with a gaping maw of an open dress (couldn't see anything but still.) One of the girls I went to school with who was big into the series always joked she was either trying to assert her dominance or was "airing it out"

Can't have people getting offended at a cartoon ass I guess.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I'm not offended at all, it just looked stupid as hell lol

shepardcrotchshot.png

Attachments

• shepardcrotchshot.png
    shepardcrotchshot.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014

While Miranda's ass WAS a nice visual treat, I just loved her accent and 'ice queen bitch' vibe, so I'm still gonna be romancing the hell out of her in the next play-through.

As far as Cerberus agents with Daddy issues, she's the better option to Jacob.

I kinda wish you could get Jack's ME3 model in ME2 though. That would make the choice a little tougher.

Last edited:

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Having multiple closeups of Miranda's ass (also while she is wearing an outfit which is literally wedged up her butt crack just so you can enjoy the wonderful pixelated curves in all their glory) for no real reason was moronic, and rightly made fun of.

There is literally a point in ME3 where the camera has Miranda's butt taking up the foreground of the screen while it waits for input from the player on a decision.

Can you explain to me the creative justification for a shot like this?

Or this?

Last edited:

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
In the second video she's worried about her sister being abducted to Shepard, and that's the camera angle. The angle should be about the concern/panic in her face, not a close up of her ass.

It's such a bizarre design choice with a character who resents being genetically engineered by her father into a "perfect" human.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I feel like an idiot but did this news just come out yesterday and I missed it?
I don't blame you since the beginning of this new console generation has been a barrage of last generation upgrades, ports, and actual optimized releases. It's very confusing.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
I really shouldn't buy this game at launch, as I'm still working through my latest play of P5 Royal with Ghost of Tsushima and P5 Strikers on the immediate backlog (and a wall of RPGs in backlog after that)....

...but damn I'm still excited. :laugh:

I was using EA's tool to make desktop wallpapers last night. What is wrong with me?

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
I'll play through again but surprised they didn't just give us a bit of a remake...me1 could use it.

But as long as they are working on a new game

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Preloading now, forgot that this is three games in one, so the filesize is ginormous.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
No preload for Xbox?

Still trying to figure out how I'm going to play, what decisions to make, which mates to use, etc. All I know is it's FemShep 100%

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
While I have this strong pull to get back in there to woo Tali (best character) again, I don't think I should have to pay $60 for it. I mean I can just play the old games I already own. If you never played this series, then I highly recommend it - despite the bullshit at the ending.

For the record, I'll probably buy this after it gets discounted as it has DLC I don't own.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
so I started....going to play them in order.

any classes in particular to pick or avoid? I guess avoid is more important.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad