Online Series: Marvel's M.O.D.O.K.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I was going to post this last week but I thought there was an existing thread but could not find it so I just forgot lol

Seems almost like Minions meets Marvel.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Doesn't look to be my cup of tea since I never really enjoyed the "alternative" humor of Adult Swim. Does Disney have any other adult animated shows like this one? Seems a little out of place in their lineup, but like all Marvel property it could become a cash cow

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Doesn't look to be my cup of tea since I never really enjoyed the "alternative" humor of Adult Swim. Does Disney have any other adult animated shows like this one? Seems a little out of place in their lineup, but like all Marvel property it could become a cash cow

Well in Canada Disney+ now includes "Stars" (which is basically Hulu with a different name for up here) which is how we get MODOK and it includes Solar Opposites, American Dad, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Bob's Burger, Bless the Harts, Brickleberry, etc.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I'm trying to figure out when we'll be hitting peak Marvel saturation point.

It already happened.

Good for them making Iron Man, The Avengers, etc. so relevant again.

None of those characters were big in the Jim Shooter to early 90s peak phase. Marvel was carried by X-Men, Spiderman/Venom, Ghost Rider and darker heroes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad