TV: Marvel's Cloak & Dagger

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Will be interesting to see it what direction they take this. Nice Roxxon Corp sign at the end.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Season finale was yesterday and I have to say that I was positively surprised. It wasn't steretypical teenage drama, but some heavy drama at times. Good work by the cast. The episode count was a bit better than with some of the Netflix shows, no filler but still enough time to develop the characters. The main sideplot about Roxxon and the ...thing that made people into raging zombies wasn't the most interesting one but woprked as a catalyst to get teh main characters to do their stuff. Curious about the ending though, what character from the comics did the cop turn into?

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Season finale was yesterday and I have to say that I was positively surprised. It wasn't steretypical teenage drama, but some heavy drama at times. Good work by the cast. The episode count was a bit better than with some of the Netflix shows, no filler but still enough time to develop the characters. The main sideplot about Roxxon and the ...thing that made people into raging zombies wasn't the most interesting one but woprked as a catalyst to get teh main characters to do their stuff. Curious about the ending though, what character from the comics did the cop turn into?

I’m not 100% sure, but they had a teaser for season two. It’s pure speculation on my part, but I think she’s called Mayhem.

And I agree with everything you said about the show. It was surprisingly dark and definitely not for the kiddies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Really liking the second season. Avoiding the clichés. The way they moved Evita "out of the way" for Tandy and Ty was creative. Only two episodes left in the season.

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Daaaaamn, what a season finale. I really hope this gets a 3rd season, whatever the platform. Really un-cliché storytelling, great character development and acting. Great chemistry between the two leads as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad