Movies: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion - Part 4

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
So this is basically the start of phase 4?

Realllly curious to see how they handle Black Panther. The answer to losing someone as talented as Boseman is right in the comics if they want the easy transition. You can't replace him with another guy easily. I think you need to go the comic route and let his sister take the mantle.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site

My head keeps telling me that I shouldn't be so rigoursly devoted to seeing everything in the Marvel pipeline, but I honestly watch a trailer like that, and feel pretty excited about every film coming down in the next few years.

There should be no way that Marvel should be able to meet the success of last decade in this current decade, but, I can't see (m)any of these films bombing.

Reactions: NyQuil and Jussi

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
So this is basically the start of phase 4?

Realllly curious to see how they handle Black Panther. The answer to losing someone as talented as Boseman is right in the comics if they want the easy transition. You can't replace him with another guy easily. I think you need to go the comic route and let his sister take the mantle.

I thought that actress got cancelled for being an Anti-Vax nimrod?

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Loki got pushed up two days and is gonna be out on Wednesdays I guess instead of Fridays (June 9th). Marvel wanting to get a head start on that sweet water cooler market.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Loki got pushed up two days and is gonna be out on Wednesdays I guess instead of Fridays (June 9th). Marvel wanting to get a head start on that sweet water cooler market.

That, and the Bad Batch will have 15 more episodes, all releasing on Friday (starting tomorrow).

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
I'm not sure where this came from but I'm on board

bh2k7grtl0h31.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad