Movies: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion - Part 4

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
If they do, there will have to be changes to the characters. Netflix owns the versions that were on their shows. They'd have to be changed. I think Kristin Ritter has also said that that she's done with the character after giving birth.
Rumours that she will be appearing in She Hulk

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Marvel and Fiege's focus right now is making these Disney Plus shows a success. He doesnt want to talk about all of the casting in Homecoming 3 or in projects beyond because there isso much coming out before then.

All of these reports seem to be accurate but Marvel will keep silent so casting news doesnt overshadow WandaVision.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
So Wandavision finishes up March 5th and then 2 weeks later we get this series?

Man oh man if Marvel plans to keep firing out new content essentially every week now with these Disney Plus series that's gonna be pretty amazing. I'd be somewhat concerned about a drop them sacrificing quality of the content in order to meet quantity demands... But at the same time Wandavision so far has been absolutely amazing and shattering my expectations seemingly every week.

This Falcon/Winter Soldier series is probably one of the ones I would be least interested in, but that trailer looks interesting at the same time, enough that I'll certainly be tuning into the first couple episodes for sure.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So Wandavision finishes up March 5th and then 2 weeks later we get this series?

Man oh man if Marvel plans to keep firing out new content essentially every week now with these Disney Plus series that's gonna be pretty amazing. I'd be somewhat concerned about a drop them sacrificing quality of the content in order to meet quantity demands... But at the same time Wandavision so far has been absolutely amazing and shattering my expectations seemingly every week.

This Falcon/Winter Soldier series is probably one of the ones I would be least interested in, but that trailer looks interesting at the same time, enough that I'll certainly be tuning into the first couple episodes for sure.

What helps maintain quality is while they have new people, writers/directors, etc. that come in. They still have the same crew over seeing it all to make sure it works in the greater MCU. They also have a plan set out for years in advanced. The final thing is also the money. I mean a series of 8-9 episodes has a budget of close to many of their bigger films which is crazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->