Movies: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion - Part 4

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
Anyone have any thoughts on a MCU movie watch order? Do you go in the actual movie release date order or chronological based on when the movies are set?
images

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.

This question was more for my sister and brother in law. They haven't watched any MCU movies, but recently picked up Disney+ so they are planning on watching them all. They don't know a thing, so this would actually be a hilarious chart to give them. They would probably just follow right along.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
This question was more for my sister and brother in law. They haven't watched any MCU movies, but recently picked up Disney+ so they are planning on watching them all. They don't know a thing, so this would actually be a hilarious chart to give them. They would probably just follow right along.
Just an FYI, not all of the MCU movies are on Disney+

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
'Captain Marvel 2' Movie in the Works With 'WandaVision' Writer

The company has tapped rising scribe Megan McDonnell, a staff writer on the Marvel-based series WandaVision, to pen a script for a follow-up to the 2019 pic that starred Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson. McDonnell is in final negotiations to seal her deal.
Sources say that Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, who co-wrote and directed the initial film hit, will not return to helm the sequel but are in talks to remain in the Marvel Universe and direct a possible Disney+ series. Marvel is hoping to find a female filmmaker for Captain Marvel 2 and is eyeing a potential 2022 release.

Not lying, I won't miss Boden & Fleck. I get a feeling Ms Marvel might be more up their alley though. Deborah Chow or Greta Gerwig as replacement?

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I know that has been a "rumor" for a while, but that's the first I've heard of him showing up in Thor.

I always take these with a grain of salt but would be damn cool. Hulk, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, would be a crazy packed movie unless some are only small roles to introduce them for future movies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->