Martin Vagner

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by RamczyK, Jun 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamczyK

RamczyK Registered User

Home Page:
    From a first-round (Dallas Stars) pick in 02 to a ninth round pick by the Hurricanes, has he (Vagner) really regressed that badly? I've heard knocks on his decision making, but goodness, this is the same guy who looked like a sure-fire NHL defenseman... isn't it?

2. Stada

Stada Registered User

I wouldnt take it like that...Vagner has played good hockey all year long havent been like his first year but he still has a lot of skills and potential left.. This guy has been unlucky because of his injuries ... and all the way through the year he had missed a lot but not only that , you have to considered that he went to dallas for 2 weeks and then came back and he left again around november or so in finland... This guy isnt bad atall if you look at his stats for the 2003-2004 year : 38th games played , 6 goals , 12 assists , for 18 pts total ... itts not that bad at all considering the game that he missed...... Anyways good luck for him!!!!!!

3. markov`

markov` Registered User

Home Page:
    Martin Vagner played with the best defenseman in the QJMHL this year, Doug (not sure of his first name) O'Brien. I've seen those two players play 4 or 5 times live. I like Vagner but I doubt he will make it to the NHL. He has a lot of skills tho, is good on both end. I was hoping the Habs to take a gamble on him.

4. Kafka

Kafka Registered User

student
    Home Page:
    At least he got drafted again! ;-)

Anyone remember Scott Kelman???

5. Smarties

Smarties Registered User

Home Page:
    Yeah, and the fact that Claude Julien knows what Vagner is capable of. Who knows, maybe in the future !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.