Trade: Marquese Chriss to the Rockets

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
melton is a good prospect and while ryno has terrible contract and can't defend, he can still knock down some threes. knight also has bad contract (though not as bad as ryno), was terrible the last time he played and then tore his ACL. chriss has no BBIQ and hasn't developed since being drafted and arguably took even step back last year.

so i don't think it's that bad for the suns.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Hard to pick a winner in this deal. For me this is a deal that you have to wait until you see all the players for their new teams before you judge.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Hard to pick a winner in this deal. For me this is a deal that you have to wait until you see all the players for their new teams before you judge.

HOU wins because it off loaded Anderson and got decent assets back when literally everyone said they'd have to attach a 1st to him. If Knight stays healthy he could be a solid backup option (lets not forget how good he has pre-injury) and Chriss will have more time to develop.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I still don’t get this for Houston unless they think they can fix Chriss or the Hawks we’re just refusing to do a Bazemore trade that involved Anderson.

Knight & Ryno both suck, but Melton actually has talent.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I still don’t get this for Houston unless they think they can fix Chriss or the Hawks we’re just refusing to do a Bazemore trade that involved Anderson.

Knight & Ryno both suck, but Melton actually has talent.

Its to dump Anderson. Knight, if he's healthy, is a decent backup for CP3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad