Marner Appreciation Thread

Leafsfan13

Feb 13, 2018
Marner with 10pts in his last 4 games. Back to 100pt pace. would love to see him hit it

thunder16

Nov 18, 2017
I remember his rookie year I stated he's a better and more talented player than Laine, even some Leaf fans laughed at me, I just love being right.

Reactions: Sundinisagod

Tit

Toast and jam
Sep 23, 2018
What impresses me most about Marner is his strength on the puck. In his first and second season, I always knew he was offensively gifted. But now I'm impressed with his complete game, My favourite leaf by far and I think he should be in the conversation for the Captaincy.

Reactions: Sundinisagod

Bronxxx

Dec 2, 2018
He is the best 21 yr old in the NHL this year and no one yes not even 97 is as exciting as Magic Mitch. He never stops closest player to 99. So underrated and gets little respect. Come on give him some ❤️ love.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Best forward on the leafs this whole year and second half or so of last year.

I'm not discounting points saying that he is our best all round smartest most reliable forward but points ignored, he is our best forward!!!

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
We all know about his playmaking ability, but he's also currently third on the team in goals. Furthermore, he's become a PK option and leads the forwards in ice time. Can't say enough about the tremendous leap forward in his game.

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
He’s a franchise player, we’re very lucky to have him. I’m still so happy Arizona passed on him. If there would be a redraft, there’s a decent chance Buffalo would take him. He’s almost caught Eichel already.

SlpLessInMuskoka18

Aug 13, 2018
He's so far past Eichel bud.. and that's not even considering the guy's attitude in life and love of hockey.

I hope this guy gets the 'C', he engages in the community and impacts a lot of the lives not just in Toronto but all over NA leaf fans are crazy. He looks after his teammates, battles hard, hits, scores and passes like a beast.. The guy gives credit to everyone and never takes it for himself.

Natural leader... it's too bad he's in a kid body still but I think its likely the reason nobody has been named.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad