Series Talk: Marlies v Monsters?

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Thoughts?
Anyone follow the Monsters?
Maybe more interesting if it was Toronto's NHL team up against Columbus in round 2 too?
Will new ELC signee play?
Any Leaf fans going to watch Marlies now that Leafs are out?

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
Hoping Korshkov plays in series. Will definitely watch how some players progress through these playoffs.

Bracco, Sandin, Llijegren, Engvall, Korshkov, Marchment. These are all players worth following this playoffs as possible promotes next season to the big club.

Is Moore and Rosen back with Marlies for playoffs?

Reactions: teddygmr

horner

May 22, 2007
Monsters player to watch
Liam Foudy London Knight
Incredible speed .
Lots of skill.
first Rd pk

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Hoping Korshkov plays in series. Will definitely watch how some players progress through these playoffs.

Bracco, Sandin, Llijegren, Engvall, Korshkov, Marchment. These are all players worth following this playoffs as possible promotes next season to the big club.

Is Moore and Rosen back with Marlies for playoffs?
Rosen is back. I have not seen Moore though. He is eligible so i hope we see him tonight.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
I hope we can go up 2-0 or 3-1 in the series, and then play guys like Hollowell, Korshkov, Duszak and possibly even Brazeau

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Korshkov already listed on the roster on the AHL website... not a game day roster, just listed on the team.

TheAHL.com

TheKingSlayer

He was in the way!
Mar 12, 2008
Ottawa
I doubt Moore goes back down. He has nothing left to prove and we have multiple prospects who will benefit from the added ice time.

mapleleafs34

Apr 7, 2011
I doubt Moore goes back down. He has nothing left to prove and we have multiple prospects who will benefit from the added ice time.
False.

We sent Johnsson down last year after we were eliminated and he was a key part to winning it all.
Being part of a winning atmosphere is never a bad thing for a player.

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
I don't see any harm in Rosen and Moore being a part of the Calder Cup run. If anything it gives them opportunity to still contribute and be in a possible winning atmosphere. They both would be of great help to the team.

Leafsman

I guess $11M doesn't buy you what it use to
May 22, 2008
Any of these games televised? Or do I need to purchase AHLTV?

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Moore has been practicing on a line with Bracco, how can you be so misinformed :huh:

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
Have to figure Yegor the Konqueror gets into a game.
SK doesn't seem to let guys just hang around.
I would love it. Even if it was just 1 game.

kerk

Apr 27, 2009
Any of these games televised? Or do I need to purchase AHLTV?
It's on Leafs Nation Network, the first game (I'm not sure if the whole series) is on TSN2, and if you're in Canada, you can stream the games from the Leafs Mobile App.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad