Prospect Info: Marlies/Prospects Thread - Who ordered a taxi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Victoriaville dominates the 5th and deciding game 9-3 and are headed to the 3rd round. Abramov had a goal and 2 assists in the game. He wasn't as productive this round with 6 points in 5 games, but still has had a very good playoffs with 14 in 8. The difference this year is Abramov has a lot more help beside him unlike last year, and his team is much better defensively as well.

Rokker

Jun 5, 2016
Hamilton
Is this Gogolev a potential stud or what?

Also love how well Kokkonen has translated.

Our pipeline is producing nicely these days.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
As long as we have our big 4 intact we don’t need to hit homeruns with the forwards. They just need to turn into serviceable players that can contribute.

obviously it would be nice to get one and turn it into a high end talent but if any of those guys can turn into a 20 goal scorer we are doing pretty good with the forwards.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
As long as we have our big 4 intact we don’t need to hit homeruns with the forwards. They just need to turn into serviceable players that can contribute.

obviously it would be nice to get one and turn it into a high end talent but if any of those guys can turn into a 20 goal scorer we are doing pretty good with the forwards.

Wouldn’t hurt to add a brayden point. Then we can let Matthews and Marner rest all regular season on LTIR, sign a couple big UFA dmen/goalies, still make the playoffs and do damage.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
I imagine they give Gogolev an ELC this summer? Believe he's only on an AHL deal.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I imagine they give Gogolev an ELC this summer? Believe he's only on an AHL deal.

I think it's very possible. It's only been 10 games, but the dude has looked like a player so far.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Yeah weird how he had such a pedestrian season in the Allsvenskan and then looks like this in the A.

Small sample size and he took a few games to get hot too.

He has gone from ECHLer to guy worthy of an AHL job next year, like McKenna, but he still needs to do more to warrant an NHL contract.

Reactions: nuck

Prominence

Ryan Tverberg Fan
Jul 22, 2011
Vancouver
Him, Robertson and SDA were part of a great line in the O for the Petes. Would like to see him get an ELC.
Were they? SDA’s production in his d+1 was disappointing and gogolev was traded midway of sda’s +1 season. I don’t think robertson played with sda until sda’s d+2 where both of their production sky-rocketed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad