Marlies GDT: Marlies Calder Cup Champions!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
yeah. Is greening still contracted next season he may be a good choice for C

He is not contracted yet. He's a natural LW that switched over to C for the Marlies tough.

I could see the Leafs giving him a longer look next season but I think he'll get a lot of offers to go to Europe.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
I can't recall his name being too high when people talk about center depth, but he has looked great in all the games I have seen of Calder. Quick hard forcheck
I think he needs another year to establish himself as a bonafide NHL prospect.
He's done nothing to suggest he either is or isn't a future NHL'er at this point imo.

Reactions: Zizzzzy

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
We all know that, but we also know you can't offer a contract to someone already under contract without permission being granted.

Lou might not remember who he works for.
Pretty sure Lou won't mess that one up.

And I didn't get your point about the contract status at first. My bad.

Reactions: ULF_55

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Grundstrom and Engval coming over and fitting in ahead of some regulars shows that developing overseas doesn't seem to hurt.

Grundstrom one of the youngest Marlies as well.

2017 - Liljegren
2016 - Grundstrom and Brooks
2015 - Dermott, Nielson, Timashov, Bracco
2014 - Engvall
2013 - Johnsson, Gauthier

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Grundstrom and Engval coming over and fitting in ahead of some regulars shows that developing overseas doesn't seem to hurt.

Grundstrom one of the youngest Marlies as well.

2017 - Liljegren
2016 - Grundstrom and Brooks
2015 - Dermott, Nielson, Timashov, Bracco
2014 - Engvall
2013 - Johnsson, Gauthier

speaking of the goat do you think he is at the party doing jigsaw puzzles? I bet he is while wearing a crazy hat. He is such a unique dude

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Does anyone know how much Jhonsson played last night? it seemed he was on ice every other shift from the highlights
Nice to see a coach plays his best player a lot and plays him with other good players

Reactions: supermann_98

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Does anyone know how much Jhonsson played last night? it seemed he was on ice every other shift from the highlights
Nice to see a coach plays his best player a lot and plays him with other good players
I can't find a site to do that but I think it was more that Johnsson was super noticeable every time he was on the ice. I don't think they were double shifting them or anything.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
He is not contracted yet. He's a natural LW that switched over to C for the Marlies tough.

I could see the Leafs giving him a longer look next season but I think he'll get a lot of offers to go to Europe.

by C i meant captain, sorry for the confusion

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
how many players can you dress for the game? every player came out in full gear. Borgman, Dermott, clune and bracco most noticeably they didnt play a shift. Did they all go back and get their gear on towards the end of the 3rd maybe?

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
how many players can you dress for the game? every player came out in full gear. Borgman, Dermott, clune and bracco most noticeably they didnt play a shift. Did they all go back and get their gear on towards the end of the 3rd maybe?
Yes they did...they did not play at all in the finals. Most did not play much in the playoffs period but it was nice to see the team spirit.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008

Pistol Pete for people that missed it. Jeff's got a great thread recapping and highlighting the Marlies game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->