Prospect Info: Marlies and Prospects Discussion - 2018/19 Edition IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Korshkov has been back for a little while now, his KHL contract is up in April, I would be very surprised if he is not signed to an ELC

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Bracco is 5th in even strength scoring among forwards that have played at least 25 games on the team.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Korshkov has been back for a little while now, his KHL contract is up in April, I would be very surprised if he is not signed to an ELC

The guy has yet to achieve the goal he said was keeping him from coming across the Atlantic. Odds are he stays in Russia, IMHO.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
What goal is that?

To get to be a top line performer his Russian team. Not seeing that happening this year. Honestly, I more likely see the leafs luring Aaltonen back with a one way contract to be the Marlies top center next year than Korshkov coming over on an ELC.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Korshkov needs to come over and spend some time with the Marlies. Ideally, he'll be here for a Marlies playoff run this year.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
What disappoints you with Grundstrom? He's a gritty player with some finishing skill. Most are excited because they see a power forward the leaf need in the lineup.
I'm used to people disliking Bracco but he has been working on his defensive game since he was traded to Windsor and even more so since arriving with the marlies. Now he is starting to find his game.

Except I haven't seen that power forward this year, I see a guy skating around and maybe he will get a shot on net. Maybe he was that player last year but I just haven't seen anything in Grundstrom this year that makes me excited

Reactions: FishManSam

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Timashov Mueller Bracco
Grundstrom Jooris Gagner
Marchment Brooks Carcone
Engvall Greening Clune

Rosen LoVerde
LeBlanc Corrado
Jardine Subban

Kaskisuo

Ugly defensive core, all though Keefe doesnt have much choice.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Timashov Mueller Bracco
Grundstrom Jooris Gagner
Marchment Brooks Carcone
Engvall Greening Clune

Rosen LoVerde
LeBlanc Corrado
Jardine Subban

Kaskisuo

Ugly defensive core, all though Keefe doesnt have much choice.

Wears Andrew Nielsen when we need him :naughty:

Is Borgman hurt?

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
0~ 3, end of the first, Kaskisuo doesn't do the goalie stuff well

Last edited:

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017

Zach should get the chance to be the starter with them. Denisov is done after this year and has been bad, and D'Orio just got traded as well.

Gives him a spot to play his OA year on a VERY young team. Only 4 99's on their listed roster right now I believe.

Last edited:

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
0~4 end of the 2nd
  • Brooks looking really good
  • Rosen playing well
  • Engvall getting scoring chances
  • Timashov playing his usual decent 2-way game
  • Grundstrom, Bracco, Marchment, not really noticeable
  • Carcone has a nice skill set, fast, nice hands, looks like a decent prospect
  • goalie sucked early in the game

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Honestly, they should just shut Kaskisuo down for the year once everyone is healthy again. He's has not looked like he has been ready to play since that injury and now that Hutch is around, they should not need him until injuries happen. Hutch and McAdam are a solid tandem.

We need him ready for the Marlies next year. Let him be the Leafs backup since he probably will not play anyways, regardless if it Andersen or Hutch as the Leafs' starter.

Reactions: stickty111

acrobaticgoalie

Jun 18, 2014
Honestly, they should just shut Kaskisuo down for the year once everyone is healthy again. He's has not looked like he has been ready to play since that injury and now that Hutch is around, they should not need him until injuries happen. Hutch and McAdam are a solid tandem.

We need him ready for the Marlies next year. Let him be the Leafs backup since he probably will not play anyways, regardless if it Andersen or Hutch as the Leafs' starter.
Won't both Woll and Scott be on the Marlies next year?

Reactions: Prodigy MayD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad