Post-Game Talk: Marlies 4 - Rocket 1: Start @ Home with 3-0 Win, End it @ Home with 4-1 Loss!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DatTsgnWAAYcEhG.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Jake Evans was interviewed by Patrick Friolet on Laval's bench during the intermission. Nothing new in terms of info, he was asked why he signed with Montreal, to which Evans answered as he has all this time, the fact they drafted him and kept in touch with him is something he was happy about. He also said that the facilities are top notch in Laval and in Montreal so he feels it's a great place for him to develop.

We've discussed this time and again -- it's very important that we have staff that treats these players with respect and the interest they deserve. This ultimately is what ensures their loyalty to us. So glad we signed him. And there's no reason for us not to add more, even undrafted players with talent.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Valiev just scores to make it 4-1.

All this after McCarron acted like a moron. After a scrum behind the Toronto net, he is skating directly to the Marlies' bench looking for a fight. The refs stop him and point to the dressing room. He turns around to take a second run at their bench. Ref grabs him even more aggressively and tells him to get out. Terrible year for McCarron.

It's as if McCarron is so desperate to get noticed, he's willing to do anything. He's totally out of his element. This kind of gratuitous fake goading is doing nothing for his career. I doubt we'll see him back next year. Needs a change of scenery.

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
It's as if McCarron is so desperate to get noticed, he's willing to do anything. He's totally out of his element. This kind of gratuitous fake goading is doing nothing for his career. I doubt we'll see him back next year. Needs a change of scenery.
I feel bad for the kid but its true. He's probably better off getting a shot in another organization

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
His GM said he's looking for attitude. McCarron probably think that's the kind of attitude he's talking about.

Reactions: Runner77

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary

I'm pretty sure he was told that he'll never make the NHL based on his offence. Gotta mix it up and show attitude!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad