Post-Game Talk: Marlies 4 - Rocket 1: Start @ Home with 3-0 Win, End it @ Home with 4-1 Loss!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
and at a mere 32 years of age. Primed to be a huge piece of our rebuild!

Deslauriers-Cracknell-Froese, the Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak of 2022.

It doesn't matter. You need vets, too. Might as well have some who produce. Can't be a team consisting only of 20-23 year olds.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Sorry for my last few posts in this thread, they are somewhat tongue in cheek.

I'm just sour seeing so much great hockey being played in the playoffs and knowing how Bergevin has (and will continue to) decimate the team I've backed my whole life.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Sorry for my last few posts in this thread, they are somewhat tongue in cheek.

I'm just sour seeing so much great hockey being played in the playoffs and knowing how Bergevin has (and will continue to) decimate the team I've backed my whole life.

We all feel the same way. Nobody around these parts is walking around happy with how things have turned out. But we also need to remain fair and give credit where its due. Whether it's management, coaching or players. In the grand scheme of things, it's negative. But there are still positives in this organization.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I really thought Laval would be a strong team when the season started. Rinse and repeat I guess. Garbage coaches and garbage GM in Carriere

Reactions: Runner77

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Good to know that Laval will finish dead last in the AHL, but lets give Lefebvre a promotion.

Right now, they're tied in points with Cleveland, but Laval has 1 more ROW, so they are before last. However, at this moment, Cleveland is up 2-1 on Manitoba with about 4 minutes left. Should they hold on and win, they move ahead of Laval and Laval falls back to the last spot.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
And I thought I had it bad watching Kalpa all year !

We all make sacrifices for the group.

ITS-A-DIRTY-eizlz4.jpg

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So Cleveland beat Manitoba 3-1, officially moving ahead of Laval in the standings. So for the second time in a short amount of time, Laval is dead last in the entire league.

Reactions: PhysicX

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
RDS just showed a graphic on the average attendance numbers. Laval is 10th in the league with an average of 6,690. Real good for their first season, particularly with how poorly the team's been doing for the last long while.

Reactions: Tyson

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Valiev just scores to make it 4-1.

All this after McCarron acted like a moron. After a scrum behind the Toronto net, he is skating directly to the Marlies' bench looking for a fight. The refs stop him and point to the dressing room. He turns around to take a second run at their bench. Ref grabs him even more aggressively and tells him to get out. Terrible year for McCarron.

Reactions: Tyson

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Valiev just scores to make it 4-1.

All this after McCarron acted like a moron. After a scrum behind the Toronto net, he is skating directly to the Marlies' bench looking for a fight. The refs stop him and point to the dressing room. He turns around to take a second run at their bench. Ref grabs him even more aggressively and tells him to get out. Terrible year for McCarron.

Thats "ATTITUDE" man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad