Player Discussion Markus Granlund

Status
Not open for further replies.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
But at least he's smart enough to earn himself a prime scoring chance or two a game for you.

His finish left him the last season... but the chances were there.
His Finnish (swidt) never left him, his finish actually got better!. He shot 9.8% last year, he shot 8.6% the year before, 15.6% before that and 10.6%. People need to get over the 19 goals he scored 3 years ago, the he's basically a bog standard 10% shooter with a hot year.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
lol, I think he's going to be our 3C or 2nd LW.

Well, you're boned.

images

oh damn, I at least assumed he had speed to his game.

Nope. Not even. You want Granlund to go fast, drop him off a building.

Anyway, nothing pleases me more about this player than being able to say: he's not here anymore. Lock 'er up.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
His Finnish (swidt) never left him, his finish actually got better!. He shot 9.8% last year, he shot 8.6% the year before, 15.6% before that and 10.6%. People need to get over the 19 goals he scored 3 years ago, the he's basically a bog standard 10% shooter with a hot year.
I doubt anybody pines over the 18 goals season that Matthias got in 2014/15. I probably gave Benning heck for not keeping him back then. Count that as a "win" for him.

Some players just get lucky in a season. Schaller parlayed that into a multi-year deal (a scrub who has no business having a spot on a NHL roster in other than an emergency callup capacity).

Reactions: timw33

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I was betting that he would be on the Leafs this season..Could be a bargain for a team really up against the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad