Confirmed Signing with Link: Markus Granlund to Salavat (KHL)

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
Yeah, glad you guys finally found an assist man to support your number 1 center! :laugh:

Our 1C is still on trade forum. If you mean EEK, he doesn't play with Kapri. 2+5 in 8 now. Not a bad start, considering he plays with Marcus Johansson

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Hasn't scored a goal in a while but...has kept scoring points, 53 points (23 goals), +23 in 49 games.
- thou hasn't kept up with his team mate Teemu Hartikainen, who has 28 goals and 64 points this
season

Shipachyov leads KHL with 66 points.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Hasn't scored a goal in a while but...has kept scoring points, 53 points (23 goals), +23 in 49 games.
- thou hasn't kept up with his team mate Teemu Hartikainen, who has 28 goals and 64 points this
season

There's a name I haven't heard in a while. Good to see he found success in the KHL.

Him and Lander are two guys I'm always surprised didn't crack it as NHLers. Maybe not in Edmonton, but a bit like the path Pitlick, where he devloped into one once he got into his mid-twenties.

*Goes and looks up what Curtis Hamilton is up to*

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Good for him. Success in the KHL doesn’t always translate to NHL success, especially when you’ve been in the big show before and have yet to translate your game to be a consistent top 6 threat.

I honestly see him as a Nigel Dawes 2.0.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
Markus Granlund debut KHL season so far
(scored 2+1 tonight, which been added to his stats)

17 goals (5th) | 13 even number goals (1st)
37 points (4th)
1.16 ppg (2nd)
114 sog (5th)

Plays about 21 minutes avg (20:55) per game
4th most among forwards, 32nd most in the KHL.

Has taken 93 face-offs, has won 53 (.569)
- about 3 face-offs taken per game

A bump.

23 goals so far in 39 games, 3 points shy of 50.
Is +18 with 22 penalty minutes.

1st in even number(strength) goals (18)
2nd in goals
4th in points
6th in +/-
6th in sog

season

1+2 tonight in game 4.

= combined stats : 25 goals, 33 assists, 58 points, +26, with 32 penalty minutes, in 54 games this season.

Why do you keep bumping this in the trade forum? It's not new or relevant information. Nobody needs a reminder every 6 weeks that he's not in the NHL.

It's about as relevant as bumping a thread of Oscar Fantenburg signing in the KHL.....

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Why do you keep bumping this in the trade forum? It's not new or relevant information. Nobody needs a reminder every 6 weeks that he's not in the NHL.

It's about as relevant as bumping a thread of Oscar Fantenburg signing in the KHL.....

He is still relevant. At least i think. He isn't old, he wasn't given a fair chance in the NHL, not really.

Sure, he wasn't always as good as he shouldve been but, his time in Vancouver,...he got dropped from
top 6 role too quickly, yeah, he wasn't playing good enough all the time, for that role, but he would of bounced back, found more consistency, if given another chance. Oilers had no idea what kind of player he was.

I see interest from the NHL this summer. Would be perfect player for the new team...Kraken.

Reactions: Cape

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
He is still relevant. At least i think. He isn't old, he wasn't given a fair chance in the NHL, not really.

Sure, he wasn't always as good as he shouldve been but, his time in Vancouver,...he got dropped from
top 6 role too quickly, yeah, he wasn't playing good enough all the time, for that role, but he would of bounced back, found more consistency, if given another chance. Oilers had no idea what kind of player he was.

I see interest from the NHL this summer. Would be perfect player for the new team...Kraken.
335 games isn’t a big enough sample size to see what he is? Maybe he’s changed but the odds are not in his favor.

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010

top 6 role too quickly, yeah, he wasn't playing good enough all the time, for that role, but he would of bounced back, found more
consistency, if given another chance. Oilers had no idea what kind of player he was.

He wasn't bad, but he definitely wasn't good. He was only in the top 6 because they had no other choice and he did okay for a stretch, but outside of that, he offered nothing. Nothing in either side of the rink.

There was a running joke for a while that the Canucks bottom 6 was the "Sea of Granlund", and that's because he epitomizes 'just a guy'. He doesn't help, he doesn't hurt. He's just there.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->