Recalled/Assigned: Mark Van Guilder Recalled

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
I'm guessing at this point anyone who has been nursing an injury is going to get put on the shelf, and some of the young kids will get either a "thank you for being a good soldier" cup of coffee or a look to see if they have a chance to advance. I'm guessing the org already knows what it has in Beck and Watson and so calling them up wouldn't do anything but hurt the ads playoff push

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Just when everyone is ready to boil GMDP and Trotz in oil they do a great thing for a 30 year old. The players should make every attempt to get the guy a point.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
This is great for the guy. 30 yr old AHL guy who gets to fulfill his dream to play in the NHL.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
MVG can do everything except play goal and fight. He has been throwing some nasty but clean checks this season. I have never seen him leave guys in a heap along the boards before this year. I hope he gets on the scoreboard and doesn't play 2 shifts a period. He can be a 3rd liner somewhere in the NHL.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
great, now we're a charity case.

Yes, I am against this.

its not charity. Hockey is entertainment. A move like this gives the fans a story, a reason to give a crap about this otherwise throwaway game…

I'm hoping for a shootout and he gets a shot..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad