Rumor: Mark Streit received 1 year offer from Bergevin (TVA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
In other words Schlemko is a mediocre D picked up by a mediocre GM for a mediocre franchise.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, rafal.

Pittsburgh won a cup with non-elite Dmen who could play a simple game. Nothing wrong with picking up Schlemko from what I can see from my research.

Of course we still need forwards, but the Schlemko acquisition does not prevent us from getting forwards. Alzner on the other hand is a risk due to his wear and tear.

That being said, Mark Streit should not be on our radar, unless it's for a PTO...maybe.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Nice post Belial.

Lehkonen was our only minus player last year out of the guys who played more than 70 games.

Beaulieu was +8 and Emelin +1

Lehko must be terrible, right?

You are entitled to your opinion. I based mine on rewatching San Jose games from last year, you've apparently made yours based on arbitrary, superficial stats.

I'm sure you will come around to him eventually, so I have no qualms here.

Actually from watching him here and there over the last couple of years since rogers has been nice enough to give me the NHL package as part of my internet connection I have been able to watch a lot of hockey.

Is he a terrible dman? No. Is he as good as you seem to think? No way.

It's just going in circles replacing Beaulieu with him but adding 7 years.

The Habs are going to have major issues getting out of their own zone with the defense crop they currently have.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Actually from watching him here and there over the last couple of years since rogers has been nice enough to give me the NHL package as part of my internet connection I have been able to watch a lot of hockey.

Is he a terrible dman? No. Is he as good as you seem to think? No way.

It's just going in circles replacing Beaulieu with him but adding 7 years.

The Habs are going to have major issues getting out of their own zone with the defense crop they currently have.

I am sure our amazing centers and their ELITE passing will help us break out. :sarcasm:

rafal majka

Sep 29, 2004
Pittsburgh won a cup with non-elite Dmen who could play a simple game. Nothing wrong with picking up Schlemko from what I can see from my research.

Of course we still need forwards, but the Schlemko acquisition does not prevent us from getting forwards. Alzner on the other hand is a risk due to his wear and tear.

That being said, Mark Streit should not be on our radar, unless it's for a PTO...maybe.

Hmmm... what might Pittsburgh have that the Habs don't?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I'm going to close this, if this rumor was true I got to think it would be a done deal by now. I will reopen it if a better source comes out that isn't based off this rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->