Mark Stone

muddywaters

GO FLAMES GO
Jul 12, 2006
Cedarbrae
Gaudreau can have it, that doesnt make him a better player then Stone.

I was thinking the same thing about Stone ... give it to him.. its his third year playing pro hockey ... its Johnny's first .... I can see another eastern bias coming favoring Stone ... just like when Iggy lost the Hart trophy to Theodore ... doesn't matter, at the end of the day Johnny is the better player ....

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I was thinking the same thing about Stone ... give it to him.. its his third year playing pro hockey ... its Johnny's first .... I can see another eastern bias coming favoring Stone ... just like when Iggy lost the Hart trophy to Theodore ... doesn't matter, at the end of the day Johnny is the better player ....
In your opinion:shakehead doesnt make it true however

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
There is no way I or any sane GM would trade Johnny for Stone .....

There is, there are certainly some GM's who prefer Stone to Gaudreau.

It's not as though they didn't have very similar seasons, basically the same age, and are better then each other in certain areas of the game...

They are both budding stars

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013

I disagree east coast bias helps Gaudreau. Philly kid who played at BU. Stone is a good old western canadian lad who played in brandon :sarcasm:

muddywaters

GO FLAMES GO
Jul 12, 2006
Cedarbrae
There is, there are certainly some GM's who prefer Stone to Gaudreau.

It's not as though they didn't have very similar seasons, basically the same age, and are better then each other in certain areas of the game...

They are both budding stars

Its Stones third year , Johnny's first ... this will be as close as Stone ever gets to Johnny ...

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007

Lol, no one cares if you think gaudreau is better. Stone just scored two massive goals to lead us to the playoffs.

muddywaters

GO FLAMES GO
Jul 12, 2006
Cedarbrae
Lol, no one cares if you think gaudreau is better. Stone just scored two massive goals to lead us to the playoffs.

Against Philly, and last night Johnny got 2 points to help get us in the playoffs , against the LA Kings , defending Stanley Cup Champions playing for their playoff lives ...

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Against Philly, and last night Johnny got 2 points to help get us in the playoffs , against the LA Kings , defending Stanley Cup Champions playing for their playoff lives ...
Good for him ,nobody is putting him down. You running your mouth about how much better he is when its clear he isnt .Makes you look like a massive homer,there are a ton of great rookies this year both stone and JG are included:nod:

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013

Forsberg will be a much better player then Gaudreau because hes only played in NA for two years and is younger.

No gm would trade Forsberg for Gaudreau

If Gaudreau wins i guarantee people will be looking back in 5 years saying "how did that happen"

This is basically what youre saying about Gaudreau and stone

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
If Stone wins , I guarantee that looking back on this in 5 years people will say "How the Hell did that happen ???" ....
Again you are assuming Stone is a fluke ,and JG is not. Anyhow whatever you bore me ,try to not just blurt out homerish content :nod:

muddywaters

GO FLAMES GO
Jul 12, 2006
Cedarbrae
Forsberg will be a much better player then Gaudreau because hes only played in NA for two years and is younger.

No gm would trade Forsberg for Gaudreau

If Gaudreau wins i guarantee people will be looking back in 5 years saying "how did that happen"

This is basically what youre saying about Gaudreau and stone

We aren't talking about Forsberg ... we are talking about Stone ....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->