Proposal: Mark Stone to Calgary

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
Fail. Anyone can list a bunch of teams. List the better offers you would think they would make. Then I will sit back while fans of those teams tell you how out to lunch you are

Talking about an extended Stone?

Roslovic + 1st +
Tolvanen + 1st +
Beauvillier + Ho-Sang + 1st +
Glass + 1st +
Donato + 1st +
Foote + Callahan + 1st +
Timmins + Kamenev + 1st +

Look at what Pacioretty returned and then consider that Stone is a better, younger player...

Reactions: Karlstrobe

Evanc23

Nov 20, 2018
Lol, tolvanen and Niku already in play from Nashville and Winnepeg so I doubt Stone or Duchene go to Calgary without vesaleinen and a first coming back for either one of those players.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
If you actually went back at looked at the original proposal I said a signed Stone....

If Stone and Tkachuk are signed to the same long term and money. I would take Stone, he is the better player (Fellow Flames fans are going to be mad at me but that is the truth)

Problem is he is not signed. That put the Sens in the weaker negotiating position, no matter what. They would be lucky to get Tkachuk, even if he is willing to sign

GTA

Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Bawhaha! Ya, ok. I think only Sens fans could possibly suggest this. There is nothing Stone does better than Matthew Tkachuk now and Tkachuk is much younger. This is like a Leafs fan claiming Matthews is better than McDavid.

As a habs fan - stone is absolutely better than tkachuk. Homer's gonna Homer.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Winnipeg, Isles, Nashville, Vegas, Boston, maybe Tampa and Colorado.

If the best piece in your package is a late 1st and you're trying to attach a cap dump like Frolik you're out to lunch, we're talking about one of the best wingers in the league.

EDIT: Forgot you added that he'd be extended as part of the deal LOL, buddy....

List Tampa's and Winnipeg's offer please

Kylington is worth more than a late first, i honestly don't see him being worse than a #4 dman, Dube will be a middle 6er like Dzingel/Grabner/Hudler imo

i don't see any of those teams giving up 2 top 5 prospects and their 1st

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Talking about an extended Stone?

Roslovic + 1st +
Tolvanen + 1st +
Beauvillier + Ho-Sang + 1st +
Glass + 1st +
Donato + 1st +
Foote + Callahan + 1st +
Timmins + Kamenev + 1st +

Look at what Pacioretty returned and then consider that Stone is a better, younger player...

Tampa wouldn't give up Foote for EK or McDougy/Miller, you think they'd give him up for Stone who wouldn't even be a top 3 F on their team? lol HILARIOUS! and Cally is a much much worse player than Frolik, they also are the top contender this year so a late late 1st, jeez you. what 1st is Col giving up? i don't think LV would want to give up Glass sinve they already gave up Suzuki. not even asking for Niku from Wpg? surprised, Bos/Nsh i dont see those deals being better than 2 top 5 prospects, you want Ho Sang over Dube? cute, id rank B and Kylington pretty close, but you'll callme a homer anyways.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
List Tampa's and Winnipeg's offer please

Kylington is worth more than a late first, i honestly don't see him being worse than a #4 dman, Dube will be a middle 6er like Dzingel/Grabner/Hudler imo

i don't see any of those teams giving up 2 top 5 prospects and their 1st
They won't, no teams have given up a top prospect or two firsts in almost a decade for a deadline rental.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
They won't, no teams have given up a top prospect or two firsts in almost a decade for a deadline rental.

you think i dont know this? theyd be lucky to get 1 of Kylington/Dube and then add a 1st and a middling prospect like Gawdin? for Stone, something like this will happen and Sens fans will choke

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
you think i dont know this? theyd be lucky to get 1 of Kylington/Dube and then add a 1st and a middling prospect like Gawdin? for Stone, something like this will happen and Sens fans will choke
I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was adding information to back up your point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->