Mark Stone signs for $7.35 for 1 year

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Guess it shouldnt have been unexpected, this saves Melnyk money and that's the key it seems to decisions until he leaves.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
cigar_brilliant.jpg

Months to negotiate ... sign a 1 year deal , just ahead of .... signing a 1 year deal

So next year instead , when he can just about taste UFA ????

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I see 3 possibilities :

1) A sale is coming and the big long term contracts will be decided under new ownership

2) They are going FULL REBUILD and under the cap floor (MacArthur and Gaborik contracts are gold in that situation) but WITHOUT their own 1st round pick next year : let's suicide all the work that has been done

3) Melnyk is trolling and is seeking vengeance.

Reactions: Variable26

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
I see 3 possibilities :

1) A sale is coming and the big long term contracts will be decided under new ownership

2) They are going FULL REBUILD and under the cap floor (MacArthur and Gaborik contracts are gold in that situation) but WITHOUT their own 1st round pick next year : let's suicide all the work that has been done

3) Melnyk is trolling and is seeking vengeance.

The scary part is that #3 should be a joke, but it actually is a strong possibility.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Bye- bye Karlsson, Duchene and Stone.

I expect a long term deal with Ceci.

YAY!!!!

Eh. I think one of duchene/stone sign long term to save face by dorion. The fear is that they choose duchene over stone and trade EK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad