Mark Scheifele v Mitch Marner

Mark Scheifele v Mitch Marner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Scheiffle already has THREE seasons with PPG +. Until Marner can do that this is Scheiffle AINEC

;)

Sorry just came from the Horvat/Kadri thread

Schieffle anyways obviously :laugh:

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
You dog Marner(no pun intended) and he makes you look foolish every time.
I mean Schiefele led his team to the conference finals just last year while Marner choked in the first round again. And thats not even including Scheifeles clearly superior defensive play whereas Marner is a turnover machine in any Leafs game i catch.

Reactions: Snowman

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
I mean Schiefele led his team to the conference finals just last year while Marner choked in the first round again. And thats not even including Scheifeles clearly superior defensive play whereas Marner is a turnover machine in any Leafs game i catch.

Congratulations...so when the Jets were in the basement the previous years does Schief get the credit there to. Choked? Marner had 9 points in 7 playoff games. Calling Marner a turnover machine shows how little you actually watch the Leafs lol.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Schiefele > Marner >>>>> Gaudreau

Reactions: Dion TheFluff

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Schiefele > Marner >>>>> Gaudreau
Magic Mitch didnt come close to Gaudreaus potential till he got Tavares on his line. Plus he is no where close defensively. Plus he cant come close to Johnnys clutchness. Its not close really. Theres a reason Marner has never helped his team to a series win.

Reactions: Snowman

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Marner choked in the same way that gaudreau choked in his most recent playoffs appearance. Marner qas the best leafs player on the ice and the one guy who cant be faulted for the series against the bruins. He owns them like pastranak owns the leafs

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Marner choked in the same way that gaudreau choked in his most recent playoffs appearance. Marner qas the best leafs player on the ice and the one guy who cant be faulted for the series against the bruins. He owns them like pastranak owns the leafs
Pasta was just in his own league in that series. But anyways i agree Marner was the best player in that series and had to take over for Matthews disappearing but doesnt change the fact Johnny is better. Sucks for him that he plays in Calgary when everyone out east is sleeping or else he would get way more attention.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Pasta was just in his own league in that series. But anyways i agree Marner was the best player in that series and had to take over for Matthews disappearing but doesnt change the fact Johnny is better. Sucks for him that he plays in Calgary when everyone out east is sleeping or else he would get way more attention.

Calgary games usually start at 9:00pm for those in the eastern time zone. Do you really think a significant % of the population goes to bed at 9:00pm? That’s prime time hockey watching hours.

Conversely, when teams in the eastern time zone start their games, it’s 5:00pm in Calgary. That’s when people are getting home from work, picking up the kids, preparing dinner, grocery shopping, mowing the lawn etc.

I’d say in general, more people watch hockey at 9-10pm than at 5-6pm.

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Magic Mitch didnt come close to Gaudreaus potential till he got Tavares on his line. Plus he is no where close defensively. Plus he cant come close to Johnnys clutchness. Its not close really. Theres a reason Marner has never helped his team to a series win.
Hahaha Marner is head and shoulders above Gaudreau defensively and it's not particularly close.

Bobby Terrance

Jul 21, 2018
This is just a brain dead comment

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
What brought about this comparison? Marner's a great playmaker, but Scheifele is far more valuable to a team as a #1 center. You wouldn't take Marner over Matthews would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad