Mark Mancari

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I got a question, what's up Mark Mancari, he hasn't been drafted correct? I don't here much about him around here, but in the few games I've seen of him (he played RW, not defense) he looked solid (with help from Locke's passes). He's putting up solid numbers and looks to triple last years numbers. At 6'3 225, I would think some teams have to be interested in this guy. What are some opinions on this guy and where he will be drafted? Thanks

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
montreal said:
I got a question, what's up Mark Mancari, he hasn't been drafted correct? I don't here much about him around here, but in the few games I've seen of him (he played RW, not defense) he looked solid (with help from Locke's passes). He's putting up solid numbers and looks to triple last years numbers. At 6'3 225, I would think some teams have to be interested in this guy. What are some opinions on this guy and where he will be drafted? Thanks

Mancari would make a good mid round pick I think. He's defenitely got NHL size, and he will use it too. His hands and skating are ok, nothing special but they're pretty good too. I'd be surprised if he ever cracked the NHL on a scoring line, but he's got the size and all-round ability to play on a third or fourth line at some point. Add to that the fact he has played defence at times, and you have an element of versatility that makes him intriguing. I'd be quite surprised if he didn't get picked this year. He doesn't have a glaring flaw, and anybody who is as big as he is and scores around a point a game at 18 in junior will at least get a look.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Hossa said:
Mancari would make a good mid round pick I think. He's defenitely got NHL size, and he will use it too. His hands and skating are ok, nothing special but they're pretty good too. I'd be surprised if he ever cracked the NHL on a scoring line, but he's got the size and all-round ability to play on a third or fourth line at some point. Add to that the fact he has played defence at times, and you have an element of versatility that makes him intriguing. I'd be quite surprised if he didn't get picked this year. He doesn't have a glaring flaw, and anybody who is as big as he is and scores around a point a game at 18 in junior will at least get a look.

I liked what I saw from him in the little I've seen, thanks for the opinion. With his size I'd think some team takes a shot on him. Hopefully the Habs noticed him when watching Locke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad