Mark Mancari

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajsonor

Jun 11, 2003
Orlando, FL
Visit site
Can someone give me some information on Mark Mancari? I'm happy with his consistent statistical performance. As far as a Sabre prospect, what is his NHL potential? What type of goals does he score? (Flashy, Gritty, perimeter, etc.?)

Last edited:

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
It's Mark Mancari and he's a very gritty guy who has decent offensive skills.. He's a very big guy who creates space for his line mattes. With improvement of his skating he could make the show.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Mark Mancari is a big gritty guy who has pretty good hands. He can create room for his teammates and go to the net hard. He's got good offensive instincts, and that has shown throughout these playoffs. He's had a couple of hat-tricks.

If he continues to work, he could become a decent 3rd line grinder.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Well im a 67's fan and I think for such a big guy he is a good skater. Its hard for guys that are 6'4/6'5 to be quick off the mark. He is a very good goal scorer has good hands for being so big. If he played with more gifted play makers he would score a ton. If he had a Corey Perry or Mike Richards as his center he would prolbably hover around 50. He needs to play better in traffic, he would score even more if he was willing to get his nose dirty for more goals. He finishes his checks and is good in the corners. He is deadly on breakaways. He can be inconsistent at times but has such great tools he will be an nhler.

Im saying a second line winger that finishes his checks grinds the corners and scores 25 to 30 goals with a good play maker when he is in his prime.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
bert said:
If he played with more gifted play makers he would score a ton. If he had a Corey Perry or Mike Richards as his center he would prolbably hover around 50.

Not to knock on Mancari at all, I think he's looking like a good prospect and it will be intresting to see what he can do in the AHL. But, he did play with a skilled center in 03-04. Corey Locke, who scored 118 points in that season. I think he proved this season that he can score without a center with top skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->