Mark Jankowski scores after one of the best individual efforts of the season

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I guess? game was over. Yotes weren't even trying. lol

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
remember everyone making fun of Calgary for drafting him, made the NHL after 5 years from being drafted as a 1st rounder, good on him.
HatefulOddHuman-small.gif

Us Flames fans have waited a long time for this to pan out, just long enough for everyone to forget about him though :laugh:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Call him Moses after the Coyotes defence decided to part like the Red Sea.

I said it on Flames board, that was the worst defensive coverage I’ve ever seen. Literally. Hilarious :laugh:
Adam Larsson would like to have a chat with you after that showing in LA tonight.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
A Flames player could save the planet from a killer asteroid and Oiler fans would still find a way to say "Meh"

[mod]
It's one of those goals that you might see in the 20-30 range of top 50 plays of the month and for some reason there's a thread for it.

So yea, it is meh. [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

HugginThePost

Flames Suck
Sponsor
Dec 28, 2006
Back to the Sweat Box
It's one of those goals that you might see in the 20-30 range of top 50 plays of the month and for some reason there's a thread for it.

So yea, it is meh. [mod]

I'm imagining the thread if it was McDavid instead of Janks.........

I'm pretty sure you'd be falling all over yourself telling everyone how f***ing amazing it was!

Last edited by a moderator:

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
good on Jankowski for sticking with it but cmon that AZ zone coverage was horrific

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad