Confirmed with Link: Mark Howard

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I met him back in probably 1988 at a political rally. I don't know if he was there for Channel 5 or if it was personal--probably the latter. I recognized him and that just tickled him to death. He was a weekend only reporter at the time, no one knew Mark Howard from Adam...except yours truly, ha! I've spoken to him some since as a Preds reporter, doubt he remembered that meeting, but I always liked his spirit and how he looked like he absolutely loved being a sports reporter and told him so. I'd mentioned that before, back on the "old" NP boards when others were ragging him on one thing or another. Someone from those days contacted me yesterday to wish condolences. I found that very touching that someone would remember that little detail about me from 15-20 years ago.

RIP Mark Howard I will miss you.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Sorry to hear this. I remember him from his days on Channel 5 all the way to his most recent stint on 102.5. Gotta be tough for his son, he talked about him a lot when he was at 104.5.

Olderfan

Jul 3, 2019
In this day of fake sports journalists Mark was a professional one. He’ll be missed. Rest easy; good job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad