Mark Heatley

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
All I know about him is that he played the Calgary Canucks (Alberta Junior A) before making the Wisconsin Badgers as a "walk on" this season - in his first season of college Hockey, Mark played in 29 games scoring 5 goals and assisting on 3 more for 8 points with Wisconsin of the WCHA.

His numbers with the Calgary Cancuks Jr.A
2002-03
GP-53 G-16 A-21 PTS-37 PIM-49

2001-02
GP-57 G-19 A-8 PTS-27 PIM-61

Also, Dany played for both the Canucks and the Badgers.

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
Peter Sidorkiewicz said:
Does anyone have any info on Mark Heatley (Dany's brother).
Basically I'm looking to find info on his strengths, weaknesses, potential and what round do you see him getting drafted.
Apparantly he is ranked no. 177 by CSS.

http://www2.nhl.com/futures/cssrankings/2004midterm/northamerica.html

In a nut shell....

Good skater, likes to play the body. He doesn't possess not nearly the skill with the puck that his older brother does.

I'd project him to go late in the draft. I'd very surprised to see him go before the seventh round. He could go very late in the 6th round, but that could be wishful thinking.

SwOOsh*

hmm never heard much about Dany's brother ever, interesting.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Oilers Chick said:
In a nut shell....

Good skater, likes to play the body. He doesn't possess not nearly the skill with the puck that his older brother does.

I'd project him to go late in the draft. I'd very surprised to see him go before the seventh round. He could go very late in the 6th round, but that could be wishful thinking.

Thanks for the info. Judging by your info is he projected to be a checking line player?

MakeCgyGreatAgain

Feb 3, 2003
Calgary, AB
He'll go on the second day for sure probably 5th or 6th round. I wouldn't be surpised if the Flames took him either. He is a Sutter type of player and I'm sure he would excell in his hometown.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
CarpeDiem said:
Well Dany Heatley was a late-bloomer so the case could apply to Heatley as well. You can't beat genetics, has a hockey dad and a star-brother, with the style of game he brings to the table, he will be a surefire 3rd-5th rounder.

I'm going with this guy. With Mark's bloodlines and his size i'm sure someone will roll the dice, probably 4th or 5th round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->