Nov 22, 2008
Nope.

This guy might have a chance.

1297615256376_ORIGINAL.jpg

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
As of now, the answer is yes. The guy has more points than Phil Kessel for crying out loud, and he makes up half of arguably the sexond best D pairing in the NHL (after Weber-Josi). Let's see if he can hold this pace or if he slows down as the games add up

Aug 3, 2010
The better question right now: Does he win the Hart or Lindsay?

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
As of now, the answer is yes. The guy has more points than Phil Kessel for crying out loud, and he makes up half of arguably the sexond best D pairing in the NHL (after Weber-Josi). Let's see if he can hold this pace or if he slows down as the games add up

Brodie and Giordano are the best pairing, Weber and Josi might be tied for 2nd

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
As of now, yes. He clearly has the offensive game and while im not familiar with his defensive game I have never heard any complaints about it so I think this should be an easy yes.

Like others have said if he and the flames keep this up he could be looking bigger imo.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013

Isn't every hockey analyst saying that Giordano-Brodie is the best pairing in the NHL? Because they were not even 2 weeks ago.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
If the season ended today he has the Norris and Hart locked up. But there is still a lot to be played.

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
Since when has the Norris been about being the best defenseman? It's either about being the best forward playing at defense or being the defenseman with the deepest team so you rack up assists.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I feel like this is really just a continuation of the "Giordano and Brodie the best defensive pairing in the league" discussion.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Since when has the Norris been about being the best defenseman? It's either about being the best forward playing at defense or being the defenseman with the deepest team so you rack up assists.

So it's about points? In that case Giordano still gets the Norris.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Brodie and Giordano are the best pairing, Weber and Josi might be tied for 2nd

The only reason Gio and Brodie aren't number one is because they are less proven to me than the Weber Josi pairing (only in the last 20-30 games have they even been in this discussion). If they can keep this pace up for a while longer, then I will move them up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad