Prospect Info: Mark Friedman Interview Questions

member 30781

A few of you asked in my Rob Zepp interview thread to try to get an interview with Mark Friedman.

I reached out to Bowling Green's PR person and I secured an interview with Friedman for next week. I have a few questions I already have planned to ask, but if you have any you'd like to ask, feel free to post it in the comments.

I will do my best to ask as many as I can.

Thanks!

-Shawn

Last edited by a moderator:

pacehimself

Oct 5, 2008
What parts of his game does he feel will translate to the next level and what is he focusing on improving

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
how disappointed/ worried is he that he's been drafted by a team who can't develop dmen to save their life?

I dont expect an honest answer or for you to even ask that but ya know he's gotta be thinking ''oh ****, im doomed'' lol

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
Shawn,

thank you for doing this. Truly appreciate.

Would you please ask him: what he perceives as the biggest obstacle for him to eventually transition from college to pros.

Thank you.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Why are so few defensemen right handed and does he think being a righty will help him make the NHL?

member 30781

Shawn,

thank you for doing this. Truly appreciate.

Would you please ask him: what he perceives as the biggest obstacle for him to eventually transition from college to pros.

Thank you.

Sure thing. Will definitely ask that question.

Why are so few defensemen right handed and does he think being a righty will help him make the NHL?

I'd also be interested in hearing his answer. I don't have the exact numbers, but I've also noticed the majority of defensemen are left-handed. Might have to look up some more information on that to see what the percentages are.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
I would like to know how he perceives his own position in the Flyers prospect pool and if he cares about the strong competition in Gostisbehere, Morin and Sanheim in front of him. Does it put more pressure on him or is it just the opposite?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00