Mark Fistric?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmer

Jun 4, 2002
Oshawa, Ontario
Visit site
Jim Bob said:
He got a 2nd round rating in my analysis that combined the rankings from CSB, THN, RLR, and ISS.

I'm hoping he will slide into the third round but I expect him to go in the last half of the 2nd personally.

As far as what team he would be good for, I think he is a perfect prospect match for the Leafs. Nothing fancy about this kid. This is what we need., but I'll be very surprised if he falls far enough for that to happen. :cry:

Timmer

Jun 4, 2002
Oshawa, Ontario
Visit site
Jim Bob said:
He got a 2nd round rating in my analysis that combined the rankings from CSB, THN, RLR, and ISS.

Two questions,

Where does RLR rate him, and is ISS a subscription only service? Do you have any details to guide me to a place that I could look into for this service? Thanks in advance.

I guess that was 3 questions. :)

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
So Fishstick goes in the first...

Read on Andrews that he has #5/6 upside.. I'm thrilled.. Don't we already have Erskine (6'5 - 225), Jancevski (6'3 - 215) and Nickerson (6'5 - 230)..

leafaholix*

Modano = Dud said:
So Fishstick goes in the first...

Read on Andrews that he has #5/6 upside.. I'm thrilled.. Don't we already have Erskine (6'5 - 225), Jancevski (6'3 - 215) and Nickerson (6'5 - 230)..
You don't take defensemen with 5/6 upside in the first round.

That was a very questionable selection by Dallas.

Good thing they picked up Johan Fransson in the 2nd.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Leafaholix said:
You don't take defensemen with 5/6 upside in the first round.

That was a very questionable selection by Dallas.

Good thing they picked up Johan Fransson in the 2nd.

Questionable is Armstrong's middle name..

Avery4Byng*

Yeah I also found Fistric in the first round a little odd. Needs to work on his footspeed and agility if he wants to make it as a full time NHL'er.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Really good depth defenseman perhaps.. Fishstick is nothing special and totally unnecessary when you already have Jancevski, Nickerson and Erskine.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
how often do these big guys pan out though? half the time, or less? dallas now has increased their chances at developing a couple big guys, OR, they now have the leverage to trade a big guy, maybe erskine..

they have options now, and more depth... darn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->