Mark Cuban Won't Let The DeAndre Jordan Snub Fade Away

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
While I still think that DeAndre Jordan pulled a punk move this past summer I'm getting tired of Mark Cuban continually trying to portray himself as a victim.

from cbssports.com:

USATSI_8899453.jpg

Mark Cuban might not be over the DeAndre Jordan drama.

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban may not care about the Los Angeles Clippers but he apparently loves talking about their center, DeAndre Jordan.

Speaking to reporters after the Mavericks lost to the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night, Cuban commented on his team's upcoming game against Jordan and the Clippers. Cuban talked about Jordan and revealed that he actually saved all of the text messages the Clippers center sent him this past summer.

"Someday I'll let you read all the texts," Cuban told reporters. "And we'll get into it and we'll talk about it, but now is not the right time."

In July, Jordan verbally committed to joining the Mavericks but then went back on his word, signing a long-term deal with the Clippers instead. Cuban has said on numerous occasions that he is past this whole incident and wants to let bygones be bygones but apparently that is not the case.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Lol. Cuban feels spited because he truly cares about his team. Not just as a money maker as most owners do.

Jordan handled the situation beyond terribly and will enjoy when those texts are available.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Lol. Cuban feels spited because he truly cares about his team. Not just as a money maker as most owners do.

Jordan handled the situation beyond terribly and will enjoy when those texts are available.

I agree with you ( especially about Jordan acting like an immature punk ) but Cuban still looks bad for not letting this whole thing just die away. What does he hope to gain from this - Jordan isn't going suddenly show up to play for the Mavericks. Most NBA fans that don't cheer for the Clippers or against the Mavericks already side with Cuban and nothing he says in the future will convince those other fans that he was right and Jordan was wrong. It's like continually putting down your ex-GF months after you break up - it might make you feel a bit better but after awhile most people will get tired of your constant b**ching.

By the way - you gotta love this sign that a Dallas fan brought to tonight's game:

1447292905-20151111_krj_aj6_0003.JPG

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I think he just gets asked about it and he flies from the hip. He should probably be a little less revealing, but I honestly enjoy the genuine dislike from Cuban and now Parsons.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I think he just gets asked about it and he flies from the hip. He should probably be a little less revealing, but I honestly enjoy the genuine dislike from Cuban and now Parsons.

I'm sure that a lot of Dallas media people are like " Hmmmmmm.....not much going on today. Hey - let's ask Cuban about Jordan again ". :nod:

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Well of course they were asking about Jordan, his first game of the season in Dallas was one many had circled on the calendar(the NBA really didn't take advantage of that). It's not as if he's going to randomly bring it up throughout the season.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I'm sure that a lot of Dallas media people are like " Hmmmmmm.....not much going on today. Hey - let's ask Cuban about Jordan again ". :nod:
You made this thread on the day the Mavs played the Clippers, come on.

This is one of my favourite basketball feuds, I hope it goes on for a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad